· Assist with maintaining hotel, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
· Replace air conditioner filters.
· Tend furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
· Maintain standards of quality guest service.
· Tend to pool area including chemical balancing, cleaning, etc.
· Scrupulously adhere to all safety standards.
· Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
· Promptly respond to and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
These are required of every associate.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
Linthicum Heights, MD
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No