Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Complete standard projects such as:
- Painting, caulking and popcorn ceiling repairs.
- Preventative maintenance required to keep the property and the rooms insafe condition
- Fulfill guest repair requests (plumbing, electrical, drywall, lock changes, etc.)
- Insure maintenance work is completed as per company guidelines on a timely mannerasinstructed bymanager/supervisor.Perform duties with minimal disruption toour guestand daily building operations.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- High school diploma and training in building maintenance.
- One or more years of experience inhotel maintenance or related experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper preventive maintenance and repair policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ability to properly use engineering tools and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assignments, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Physical work is a primary part of job and it is performed inside and outside with equipment, machines and/or operating a motor vehicle.
- The work involves exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, dirt, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- The exposure to hazards or physical risks that requires following basic safety precautions and use of applicable protective equipment.
- The physical requirements include extended walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 100 pounds.
- While performing job duties, the associate is required to listen, speak and write.
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses.
- This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle.