HIlton Garden Inn
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Purpose: To maintain grounds of hotel, performing any combination of the following tasks.
- Cut lawns using hand mower, or power mower. Trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls, using clippers, weed cutters, and edging tools.
- Prune shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs, using shears, pruners, or chain saw. Spray lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides, using hand or automatic sprayer. Rake and bags leaves, or prepares them for incineration.
- Clean grounds and remove litter using spiked stick or broom.
- Shovel snow from walks and driveways. Spread salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
- Plant grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs. Water lawn and shrubs.
- Make minor repairs on equipment such as lawn mowers, and irrigation systems.
- May repair fences and gates, walls, walks, etc. May paint fences, and outbuildings. May clean out drainage ditches, and culverts.
- May perform ground maintenance duties using tractor equipped with attachments, such as mowers, lime, or fertilizer spreaders, lawn roller, and snow removal equipment.
- May sharpen tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work outside for long periods of time and in all kinds of weather, performing tasks that require physical strength and endurance.
- Follow instructions exactly.
- Adjust to doing the same kind of work all day long or performing a variety of different tasks on the same day, depending on daily business needs.
- Work quickly and skillfully with your hands to do such things as operating tractors or lawn mowers.
HS Diploma or equivalent