Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Ideal candidate will possesses knowledge of all hotel services.
- Some of the job requirements are to be able to make repair involving painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC knowledge.
- Position will be assigned to preventative maintenance of hotel facilities.
- Looking for someone able to understand and handle guest inquiries and provide responses. Individual must be able to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure while working on projects.
- Able to stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hour shift, able to constantly lift/move up to 10 pounds. Frequently lifting/moving up to 50 pounds might be necessary.
- Requires excellent communication skills able to communicate, read and write in English.