Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Profile Summary:
Manage all engineering/maintenance operations of the hotel. Respond and attend to repair requests. Maintain the building and grounds with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Manage the department budget, projects, preventive maintenance and energy conservation in coordination with management. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Provide exceptional customer satisfaction. Maintain professionalism at all times. Possess technical knowledge and aptitude.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following - Other Duties May Be Assigned:
- Perform maintenance operations to ensure the functions are in accordance with Platinum Management Services, LLC. and Brand standards.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances as they apply to the property, guests and associates.
- Adhere to safety and emergency procedures and policies (i.e. evacuation, first aid, etc.) to include removing all safety hazards.
- Conduct regular stock and inventory of tools and equipment.
- Maintain, repair and operate equipment for optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Complete regular property inspections; interior and exterior.
- Perform on-call emergency service as required.
- Control expenses to achieve or exceed budget goals.
- Maintain accurate logs and records as required.
- Work closely with management to ensure that the communication among all departments is frequent and clear.
- Handle guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Keep company business including but not limited to, financials, personnel, guest and customer data strictly confidential.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Maintain and fulfill any training and or certification programs as instructed or to comply with Company and Brand standards.
- Professional appearance and grooming must be adhered to at all Uniforms must be worn according to Company and Brand standards.
- Be a self-starter.
- Proficient with current technologies and software inclusive of business applications.
- Ability a flexible schedule.
- Be organized and work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Stand for an extended period of Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place object weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical certification preferred.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree is preferred.