Ocean Partners Hospitality is currently has openings for experienced, highly motivated, service-oriented Maintenance Technicians to join our team.
The maintenance technician will be responsible for repairs to physical structure of the building and maintains grounds by performing the following duties:
1. Handling all in-house repairs in regards to removing and replacing bathroom tile, painting, repairing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry.
2. Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
3. Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
4. Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
5. Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in the building.
High School Diploma
2-4 years experience
Cocoa Beach, FL
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Wendy Darlow
Contact Title: Mgr
Phone: (321) 652-7736
Fax: (321) 652-7736
Address: 3425 N. Atlantic Ave , Cocoa Beach, FL, 32931, US