Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - DFW Airport North
Location: US - TX - Irving
Jan 31, 2018
Human Resources Manager
4441 West John W Carpenter Fwy.
Irving, TX, US 75063
Irving, TX, US 75063
Doubletree DFW North is searching for a Maintenance Engineer to join our wonderful team in Irving, TX.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform general maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g. "room care").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets and lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools, and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel's pool if applicable, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters, and completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
- Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" (i.e. snow removal, lawn care, painting, and gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Be prepared for exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field is preferred.
- HVAC certification is preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience is preferred.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Medical, Dental, Vision,401K Plan, and HOTEL DISCOUNTS!