Maintenance Tech I
Newpark Resort & HotelPoised at the edge of the scenic 1,200-acre Swaner Nature Preserve just minutes from the fabled ski resorts of Park City, Newpark Resort | Hotel & Conference Center is the centerpiece of the state's first LEED-certified resort community. Blending contemporary luxury with easy access to world-class skiing and the summertime splendors of northern Utah, this highly rated hotel charms guests with thoughtful in-room amenities including gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors and private decks with hot tubs.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible to respond to guest requests to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and use the freedom to go beyond to turn those guest interactions into moments of magic. In addition, you will perform general maintenance tasks, complete assigned work orders and help in the maintenance and repairs of all the areas of the property.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working as part of a team to assist other engineering personnel with routine repairs and preventive maintenance
- Earnestly respond to guest requests to ensure their personal comfort
- Take pride in our house and perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas while monitoring and maintaining cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Enthusiastically prepare for daily work assignments and review priorities and special projects
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate time management
- Hold the highest standards for proper use of all equipment
- Responsibility for ensuring safety and security of the property, our guests and fellow associates
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Must have basic knowledge in the building maintenance fields with a minimum of one (1) year in a similar position or equal experience, specifically using hand tools and other tools to repair and maintain equipment.
- Knowledge. Must have experience with basic diagnostic devices and training in general-overall mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, kitchen, and carpentry knowledge and the ability to trouble shoot in these principals.
- People Person. While this position requires working with equipment, the best part is the opportunity to be part of a team and interact with guests.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to trouble shoot and knows a thing or two about safety, facility repairs and maintenance.