At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Repair -Desired
Commercial Laundry Equipment Repair- Desired
4 years practical experience trouble shooting and repairing HVAC and Refrigeration systems. -Required
Able to read and understand blue prints and schematics to trouble shoot issues promptly. -Required
Plumbing- Soldering, Brazing. - Required
Electrical to 480V 3Ph - Required
Available to work all shifts.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly.
Display an eagerness & ability to learn and understand the building systems.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to responding to guest & client needs, performing preventive maintenance on RTU’s, VAV’s,FCU’s Pumps, Kitchen & Laundry Equipment. Maintain accurate records/logs of PM. Communicate daily with the DOE, Laundry & Culinary Teams to ensure the equipment is operating as intended.
HVAC-R Certification with EPA Certification
Current Black Seal Low-pressure boiler operator’s license.
1. Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
2. Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
3. Repair, maintain, perform preventative maintenance and maintain logs in an organized manner for all HVAC/R equipment.
4. Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
5. Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Works in all areas of the property, both inside and outside possible in inclement weather. Must be able to work at various heights on ladders, roofs, etc.