Hilton Charlotte Center City
Location: US - NC - Charlotte
Are you ready to be a part of the excitement in Uptown Charlotte at a Four Diamond Hilton hotel? If so, the Hilton Charlotte Center City is the place for you! At the Hilton Charlotte Center City, team members enjoy a fun and caring environment where individual contributions are valued and celebrated everyday. We are currently looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our Engineering team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is naturally friendly and outgoing, has an upbeat personality, and a drive to succeed. In addition, we are looking for someone who has experience in hotel engineering, including HVAC. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Mechanic include:
- Complete as required hotel repairs and maintenance.
- Respond to and complete service calls from hotel personnel and guests.
- Completion of hotel issued service work order tickets and communicate completion of tickets or if additional work and/or materials are needed to supervisor.
- Take and monitor mechanical device levels and determine if equipment is in good working condition.
- Identify and remedy issues with all hotel equipment and work to troubleshoot problems and if necessary make recommendations on repair work needed.
- Responsible for but not limited to the inspection and maintenance of all laundry equipment, HVAC equipment, refrigeration equipment, electrical and mechanical.
Additional essential functions may be added at any time as needed by the hotel.
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance
- Must be willing to work days/nights including weekends
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to converse in basic English
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must meet grooming standards
- An energetic personality
- Technical school or formal technical skills training
PreferredProblem Solving Some Knowledge Detail Oriented Novice Multi-Tasking Some Knowledge Behaviors
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Technical/other training or better.Experience
Must have professional HVAC experience in a full service hotel or similar.
Licenses & Certifications