The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for but, not limited to operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
- They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
- Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
- They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- They must be able to work PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to push and pull 75 lbs.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.