Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Come work at theInterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel.
You can be a part of this experience for our guests.Job overview
The qualified candidate for the Engineer position will have knowledge and skills performing interior and external preventative maintenance along with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and general repairs in compliance with policies and procedures.
All applicants should be flexible to work weekends, holidays and the 2nd Shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm.Requirements
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with fluent English
- Trade school or comprable apprenticeship
- 2 or more years of hotel engineering/maintenance experience
- Understanding of Lock Out/Tag Out and other safety procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic plumbing and electrical issues
- Ability to muli-task in a sometimes extremely busy environment while maintainingprofessional levels of interaction with guests and other associates
EOE, M/F, D/V
The InterContinental Kansas City only accepts employment applications online.