Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Maintenance Engineerperformsthe maintenance and general repairs ofhotelfacilities and equipmentensuring that the property is maintained in the best possible condition at all times with the least amount of inconvenience to guests and associates.
- High School diploma or equivalentrequired
- Previousexperience with hotel engineering preferred
- Backgroundwith electrical, plumbing, pools, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, andtelecommunicationshelpful
- Must be abletolift, carry, push, pullup to 100 lbs.
- Abilityto stand entire shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.