Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Basic skills in the following areas. Electrical, Mechanical, plumbing and HVAC.
- Basic knowledge of building life systems, such as Fire Alarm, Sprinklers systems, preventative maintenance systems, standpipe systems and Fire Pump.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance and all related pool equipment.
- General operating knowledge of emergency generator.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing daily routine inspections.
- Preventative maintenance knowledge necessary to provide understanding of basic equipment on property.
- Demonstrate team work by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Must be available to work all shifts as needed.
- Communicates effectively and genuinely with guest, team members and others departments.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper preventive maintenance and repair policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ability to properly use engineering tools and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assignments, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- High school diploma and training in building maintenance.
- 3 or more years of experience in building maintenance or related experience required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.