• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level
of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised
by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly,
courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes
wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
• Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing,
identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from
various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of experience in a hotel or
related field required.
• At least two years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field
• Trade school and/or College course work in related field preferred.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50
pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
& Drug Free Workplace