Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City
Location: US - OK - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK, US 73118
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, and HVAC. Respond promptly to elevator breakdowns. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Other duties / tasks as requested by management.
Shifts: 2:30 pm to 11 pm, or 6 am to 3:30 pm
Medical, Dental, Vision offered after 60 days of employment. Free parking and discounted room stays at TPG and Marriott hotels.
Applications must be completed online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/renaissancewaterfordokc but please come in to the hotel if you need assistance!