The Maintenance Engineer performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for rooms and public areas as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry.
2. Perform general painting throughout the resort.
3. Apply general working knowledge of appliance and repair.
4. Apply general working knowledge of in room maintenance.
5. Clean and maintain outside landscape.
6. Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements.
7. Performs other duties as needed.