Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times and hours worked in a week.What you will be doing
- Perform interior and exterior preventative maintenance and repairs such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, boilers, chillers and HVAC. Respond promptly to elevator breakdowns. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- Arrive at work on time and in proper uniform.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain a consistent professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Peform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Any other duties/tasks as requested by management.
- Must have a First Class Stationary Engineer License.
- Hotel experience highly preferred but not required.
- Physical work is a primary part of the job and it is performed inside and outside with equipment, machines and/or operating a motor vehicle.
- The work involves exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, dirt, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises.
- The exposure to hazards or physical risks that requires following basic safety precautions and use of applicable protective equipment.
- The physical requirements include extended walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 100 pounds.
- While performing jobn duties, the associate is required to listen, speak and write. This job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses.