Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Are you a qualified Maintenance Technician? Are you handy with tools? Do you enjoy providing fast, efficient and friendly service?At IHG we employ people who apply a superb amount of care and passion to their jobs - people who put our guests at the heart of everyhting they do.And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.The Ideal Candidate for this Position
- We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years of general maintenance experience. Previous hotel, apartments or condo experience preferred.
- Reliable and dependable - and can work evenings and weekends.
- Who has great customer service skills with a knowledge of maintenance.
- Performs interior and external preventative maintenance along with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, boilers, chillers and HVAC repairs in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Responds to engineering service calls. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Responding to service calls and guest needs.
- Painting and building maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance on guest rooms.
- Must have 2 years maintenace experience.
- Must be able to be on your feet for an 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.