This position will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventive maintenance on property equipment.
- Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now