1. Responsible for the Guest Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program.
2. Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper, handle and double check guest requests in a
courteous, efficient, safe manner.
3. Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program and the Second
4. Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis.
1. Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
2. Inspect all public areas daily for burnt light bulbs.
3. Participate in the hotel fire brigade.
4. Maintain department pass-on log book as required.
Education: High school diploma, technical/vocational school preferred.
Experience: Hotel experience preferred, but not required.
Skills and Abilities: General knowledge of technical fields, ie., carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.
Requires excellent communication skills, a professional presentation, an ability to work in a team
atmosphere and to make independent decisions.
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Lizeth Cera
Contact Title: Human Resources Assistant
Phone: (505) 843-7000