M.A.C. 24/7 Restaurant Manager (Overnight)
Hilton Waikiki Beach
Location: US - HI - Honolulu
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Shifts for this position are primarily Overnight (10:00pm to 6:00am), however you must be available to work varied days and shifts as needed.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- Oversees the operations and service of the F&B outlets for the assigned shifts. The Restaurant Manager on the Overnight Shift is additionally responsible to oversee the Hotel operations as the Manager on Duty.
- Coordinates the set-up of F&B outlets in accordance with Hotel standards.
- Confirms daily specials and new menu additions with the Restaurant Chef and provides team members with current up-to-date information on menu offerings.
- Manages the customer service provided in assigned F&B outlets; coaches team members on effective service and food presentation techniques.
- Inspects F&B outlets throughout assigned shift, and takes appropriate steps to ensure service and facilities meet or exceeds the hotel’s standards at all times
- Increases sales by coaching employees on effective sales techniques.
- Leads monthly staff meetings; conducts daily pre-shift meetings to discuss specials, house count, reservations and new menu items
- Develops and implements strategies and practices which support team member engagement
- Recruits and selects qualified candidates
- Provides team members with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
- Communicates performance expectations and provides team members with on-going feedback.
- Provides team members with coaching and counseling as needed to achieve performance objectives and reach their fullest potential.
RequiredTraining Intermediate Multi-Tasking Intermediate Employee Relations Intermediate Detail Oriented Intermediate Decision Making Intermediate Customer Service Intermediate ADP Payroll Intermediate Microsoft Office Advanced MICROS Intermediate Behaviors
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HI Liquor License
HI TB Clearance