Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Gallery Host creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.What you will be doing
- Assists guests with check in and check out processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, balancing bank, posting charges). Go above and beyond to provide assistance, assist with luggage, coffee, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
- Coordinates all guest requests, informs guests of hotel services, features, and room amenities.
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean, and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Our successful Gallery Hosts demonstrate attributes of a great Host by being aware and attentive to our guest’s needs; in addition they create conversations and share a moment thereby making a real connection with our guests.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have ability to work weekends
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be 18 years or older (in some states, must be 21 or older)
- Valid State (of property location) driver’s license