Curiosity Wanted! We are a Five-Star, Five Diamond property who loves to stand out. We choose our employees like we choose our friends because we like their personalities. We believe the world of luxury travel should always be about the best experiences. You'll remember us for our sense of fun. We just noticed your great smile, the way you like to take care of people and your passion for brilliant service and we've got to admit we're a little bit curious... We hope you are a little bit curious about us too.
The Loss Prevention Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Loss Prevention Leaders with directing and overseeing the day to day functions of the loss prevention department, including offsite operations and transportation. The Loss Prevention Supervisor will represent the department in the absence of the Loss Prevention Leaders.
1) High school graduate.
2) Previous experience in hotel supervisory role.
3) Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and employees to their understanding.
4) Certification in C.P.R.
5) Valid Florida driver's license.
1) Ability to enforce hotel standards, policies and procedures.
2) Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
3) Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
4) Ability to motivate staff and maintain a cohesive team.
5) Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
6) Ability to focus attention to details.
7) Ability to input and access information into the computer system (i.e. reservations, check-in/out process)
8) Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult guests and/or situations.
9) Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure within any given period of time.
10) Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information.
11) Ability to work without direct supervision.