Loss Prevention Officer
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Patrol the property as required and ensure the security of hotel guests and assets
- Act as property first responder to alarms, medical calls, etc. maintain absolute confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Conduct detailed internal investigations into incidents, and provide detailed, objective reports for each shift or incident
- Detect and resolve immediate safety issues; respond to the scene of an incident and act as an emergency first responder if required
- Maintain accurate notes and log information as required; ensure that all pass-on information is communicated to the next shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Law Enforcement, Military (combat & MP), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Fire Fighter, Security work. or any other combination of training or experience preferred.
- Experience in hotels preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving background/criminal history record
- Knowledge of local laws, investigative methods and fire safety
- Valid certification in CPR and first aid or the ability to obtain certification
- Certification in alcohol awareness program or ability to obtain one
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally; Bilingual preferred.
- Provide legible communication and directions