Loss Prevention Manager
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Maintain complete awareness of scheduled group activities and house count, hotel facilities and services, hours of operation, facility layout, fire and emergency plans and departmental rules of conduct
- Review department log records and be familiar with pertinent information relevant to the daily shift
- Provide escorts for employees in accordance with departmental standards
- Ensure that after hours access into secured hotel areas are properly authorized, monitored and documented in accordance with hotel standards
- Handle deliveries received during non-business hours following hotel procedures
- Work with outside agencies (i.e. sheriff) cooperatively and follow established hotel regulations
- Coordinate emergency situations as specified in departmental manual
- Contact the Loss Prevention Supervisor immediately for emergency situations as specified in departmental manual
- Monitor surveillance cameras as assigned
- Investigate duress alarms and comply with respective procedures
- Patrol the property with specified equipment, checking all designated points and document all actions taken in accordance with departmental standards
- Prior Law Enforcement, Military (combat & MP), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Fire Fighter, Security work. or any other combination of training or experience preferred.
- Experience in 4&5 Star hotels
- Must have supervisor of management experience within Loss Prevention/Security/Risk Management
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving background/criminal history record
- Knowledge of local laws, investigative methods and fire safety
- Valid certification in CPR and first aid or the ability to obtain certification
- Certification in alcohol awareness program or ability to obtain one
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally; Bilingual preferred.
- Provide legible communication and directions