Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThe Loss Prevention Agent/Shuttle Driver is responsible for the overall security of hotel guests and assets, and is responsible to monitor assigned patrol areas as well as driving employees to and from designated pick-up and drop-off destinations.
- Patrol the property as required and ensure the security of hotel guests and assets
- Act as property first responder to alarms, medical calls, etc. maintain absolute confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Conduct detailed internal investigations into incidents, and provide detailed, objective reports for each shift or incident
- Detect and resolve immediate safety issues; respond to the scene of an incident and act as an emergency first responder if required
- Maintain accurate notes and log information as required; ensure that all pass-on information is communicated to the next shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Valid certification in CPR/AED preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving background/criminal history record
- Flexible schedule to include morning, day and overnight shifts including weekends and holidays as needed
- Part time position likely to become Full time in the Winter Season