At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond Stonewall Resort is a spectacular lakeside retreat in Roanoke, surrounded on every side by West Virginia’s rolling countryside, the Arnold Palmer designed golf course or the peaceful waters of Stonewall Jackson Lake. Stonewall’s guests lounge on the lakeside patio, explore miles of West Virginia hiking trails, play a thrilling round of golf - or two. Whether they are here for a conference, romantic getaway, family vacation, or for the most important day of their life, stays at Stonewall Resort offer endless possibilities for fun and relaxation amidst nature’s grandeur. We are also a dog friendly resort!
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
· Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, vacuuming and furniture placement.
· Polishes all brass sign displays and stairway handrails.
· Observe Concierge carpeting to maintain constant cleanliness.
· Dusts all pictures and furniture.
· Checks and cleans all public restrooms, including the poolside restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing paper supplies as needed.
· Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times daily.
· Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
· Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
· Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
· Return all lost and found articles per procedure.
· Practice safety standards at all times. Clean up spills immediately.
· Perform other related duties as requested by Leaders.
· Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Standing, Kneeling, Crouching, Bending Over, Balancing, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying up to 50lbs, Lifting up to 25lbs, Near Vision, Far Vision, Reaching, Eye Hand Coordination, Near Vision; Occasional Lifting up to 50lbs, Crawling & Color Recognition; Constant Walking, Gross Motor Skills, Hearing & Manual Dexterity.
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Outside, Working Inside, Working Alone, Closely with Others, Working Above Ground; Working with Chemicals/Detergents/Cleaners; Walking on Uneven Surfaces.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.