At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Qualification, Education, Training & Work Experience:
1. Cleaning experience preferred but not required.
2. Able to comprehend and communicate in English.
3. Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
4. Able to stoop, kneel and bend freely and lift 5 -15 lbs.
5. Able to operate departmental equipment such as a vacuum cleaner.
1. Clean public rest rooms.
2. Dust all lower public area ledges frequently.
3. Work with various cleaning solutions and hot water daily.
4. Reach up to dust high ledges frequently.
5. Move furniture to vacuum under daily.
6. Shampoo/spot clean carpet as needed.
7. Gather and dispose of trash; wash wastebaskets and large refuse containers and replace plastic liners.
8. Operate a vacuum cleaner and vacuum public areas daily.
9. Be knowledgeable of emergency evacuation procedures.
10. Sweep, mop, wet-wash, and vacuum floor daily.
11. Report any maintenance concerns to supervisor immediately.
12. Be able to comprehend and explain conference center guest technology.
13. Report missing items and lost and found items immediately.
14. Alert Executive Housekeeper/Supervisor of any suspicious people or activity in guest areas.
15. Keep linen closets, assigned cart and Housekeeping areas clean and maintained.
16. Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook.
17. Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
18. Available to work flexible schedule dictating to the conference center’s needs.
19. Empty ash urns located outside.
20. Clean Watson’s on a daily basis.
21. Keep all telephone bank/monitor areas clean and free of debris.
22. Maintain the lobby area and keep clean and free of debris daily.
23. Sweep parking lots as well as upper and lower deck garage daily, removing any debris/trash.
1. Carry In Room Dining trays to service elevator landings.
2. Carry trash to trash compactor.
3. Bring linen to assigned floor.
4. Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
5. Carry dirty linen to laundry.
6. Assist in cleaning guest rooms.
1. Ride in service elevator to assigned floor.
2. Cleaning solution fumes.
3. Vacuum cleaner noises.
4. Push Room Attendant cart through guest floor hallways.
5. Considerable walking and standing throughout the day.
6. Work inside and outside as needed.