Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms).
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to operate a vacuum, mop and properly use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assigned tasks, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to operate a lamp, coffee maker, phone, TV and other public space equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational skills and efficient time management.
- High school education or one plus years related experience.