At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of all public areas in hotel, conference center, and public restrooms. Handles guest requests in a timely and professional manner. The cleanliness of all areas should exceed guest expectations.
- Carry out the policies and procedures of Stonewall Resort and Benchmark Hospitality Group while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork atmosphere as per standards of service.
- Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Keep men’s and women’s public restrooms clean and trash free. Ability to use broom and mop with frequency.
- Vacuums lobby and conference areas. Must be able to push/pull vacuum cleaner frequently.
- Cleans all windows and assures they are spotless. Must be able to reach 80 inches frequently.
- Disposal of all cigarette butts and ashes from public areas - must be able to work around a smoking environment frequently.
- Maintains cleanliness of executive offices by vacuuming and dusting with frequency.
- Cleans windows and vacuums in elevators - must be able to reach 80 inches frequently.
- Maintain pool area’s cleanliness - mopping floors, wiping mirrors and exercise equipment down.
- Basic knowledge of property layout.
- The flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Requires ability to move quickly and frequently throughout the property several times a day.
- Dusting and polishing of all public area woodwork - be able to climb 4’ ladder.
- Complete maintenance request forms for all items in disrepair or damaged.
- Report all missing items and lost and found items immediately.
- Alert Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Manager of any suspicious people or activity in any guest areas.
- Read department message board before the start of every shift.
- Keep Maid’s closet and laundry cart maintained and clean.
- Maintaining uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by the immediate superior.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to stoop, bend, twist with frequency.
- Must be able to lift and move (pushing or pulling) 75 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of four hours.
- Must be able to reach 80 inches.
- Be able to read, write, and speak to complete logbooks, various departmental forms and communicate with guests.
- High school graduate preferred.