JHM Hotels, Inc. Job Opportunities and Hotel Careers
JHM Hotels, Inc. is a national multi-brand hotel company that has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United States for more than 36 years. These years of growth have earned the company rich and varied experience in every facet of modern hotel development and management.
JHM Hotels has 40 properties with over 6,520 rooms and 1,500 associates with a concentration in key U.S. destinations such as Orlando, Atlanta, Miami, Charleston, SC and soon Washington, DC, along with a five-star luxury hotel in Surat, India. Operating under top performing franchise flags such as Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, and Starwood, JHM is committed to being a premier lodging company. The company's mission statement shares this commitment with guests, associates and ownership.
The JHM "family" has grown by inviting highly qualified, performance-oriented professionals to join their team and continue to add chapters to the JHM Hotels success story. JHM continues to add to its portfolio through a well balanced and long term growth plan. New associates who are excited about developing a career with a dynamic, values-driven company and ready to be challenged are great candidates for becoming a part of this well-established, yet growing company.
JHM Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Candidates are offered an opportunity to explore a work environment where their hard work, dedication, integrity and commitment are the keys to their personal and professional growth. With a long standing history of promotion from within and a low turnover rate, which is significantly below the industry standards, the limits of a hospitality career with JHM are unending.
You will find JHM Hotels driven to be "a premier lodging company", never satisfied with the status quo and always searching for a better way to exceed associate, guest and owner expectations.
The purpose of the Lobby Attendant is to ensure that all guest areas are clean and serviced in a timely and hospitable manner resulting in improved guest satisfaction score from satisfied guests.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides all guests with friendly and professional service in a timely manner.
- Understand and operate all housekeeping equipment.
- Know and follow established cleaning procedures to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for public areas according to JHM Hotels’ and Brand Standard.
- Properly use all cleaning fluids and supplies.
- Perform and complete all work and any special projects assigned by management.
- Know and actively practice the hotels’ emergency procedures and loss prevention guidelines.
- Replenish supplies as needed (including guest bathroom supplies) and replaces light bulbs as needed.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. Sweeps and scrubs tile floors.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
High School Diploma
Interested, all qualified applicants should apply online at www.jhmhotels.com. Online applications are required.
JHM Hotels is an e-verify and Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.