Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
We seeks a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Lobby Attendant to join our team. This individual will work closely with the hotel's housekeeping team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Clean and maintains all lobby and public areas
* Sweep and mops carpets, lobby entrance
* Polish furniture and fixtures
* Vacuum and polish elevators
* Keep the front of the hotel free from trash
* Keep the back area of front desk neat and clean
* Ready to do any other work assignment by the supervisor from time to time
* Keep all public areas neat, vacuumed and dusted
* Check all lobby restrooms
* Inspect and report condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains
* Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in the lobby wash room
* Assist guest with their questions and help guide them
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Ability to stand for hours at a time.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
* Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required.
* Must be available to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER