Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates positive and memorable guest interactions within the hotel lobby and front office etc.
- Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment while escorting each guest to the front desk and identifying / fulfilling needs.
- Monitors traffic flow and guest queues within lobby and directs guests as appropriate.
- Actively identify, acknowledge and resolve guest concerns with proper service recovery.
- Promotes the resort and actively shares local events in the community.
- Maintains accurate knowledge of incoming groups, events, and resort information.
- Facilitates lobby safety, cleanliness, and security
- Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management.
- At least 1 year of experience in a guest facing role within front office operations, VIP services, concierge, or equivalent. At least 6 months within a front desk agent role, with a consistent track record of strong overall performance
- Ability to correctly process check-ins and check-outs, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Ability to processes guest bills and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters. Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment. Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
- Physical requirements include extended periods of standing and/or walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses. This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle