Linen Room Attendant
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Linen Room Attendant , you will be responsible for controlling and storing all linens/trousseau used by the hotel. A Linen Room Attendant will also keep all the uniforms of the team members in order. Specifically, a Linen Room Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Check the uniforms and send for cleaning and / or repair
- Makes delivery outfit in rooms
- Makes mounting of extra bed or crib
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies in order and always with good reserve
- Keep Linen organized, neat and clean
- Observe all Health and Safety regulations, particularly when using equipment
A Linen Room Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Hosting Service (Governance)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of hygiene
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Previous Laundry/Valet experience