Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
Motif SeattleMotif Seattle is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by the finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment venues, museums and attractions. You just can't get any closer to the high-energy vibe of Seattle. Managed by Two Roads Hospitality, we promise to deliver a distinctly different, yet genuinely Seattle hotel experience, highlighted by vibrant service and inviting spaces that are individually crafted. Our staff is engaged and here to serve our Guests. The hotel's restaurant, Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, has become a "local favorite". Located on the fifth floor of the hotel, Frolik boasts the city's largest outdoor deck, with games such as shuffleboard and Ping Pong. It is a truly stylish and energetic experience to socialize and enjoy delicious, fresh and local cuisine, and vibrantly crafted drinks. Working in the hottest downtown Seattle hotel is the right choice for you! We are a vibrant team that values work life balance, acts with the highest ethical standards and develops lasting relationships. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou will work within the housekeeping department to monitor and maintain the availability of necessary linens and towels. You will work closely with other departments within the property to remain informed and ready with the daily necessities of the operation.Essential Functions
- Take pride in your work by monitoring and maintaining safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of laundry facilities, equipment, and storage areas
- Be proactive in removing from circulation any torn or stained linen for reclaim or discard according to standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of proper maintenance and use of equipment
- Follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing of, or moving objects/materials and/or the clean-up of hazardous materials in accordance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Promptly report any damages or maintenance problems
- Experience. Previous related experience is helpful, but we will train the right attitude!
- Knowledge. Must understand proper cleaning techniques, chemical handling, and the requirements for use of housekeeping equipment.
- Strengths. Must work well with others, have an eye for detail and have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.