The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Meet with Head Cook/Sous Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guide
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests
- Inform Head Cook of any excess items that can be used in daily specials or elsewhere
- Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and Hotel requirements
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost
- Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Head Cook before leaving
- Previous experience required
- A minimum formal education of a high school diploma
- Should have any required certification to Handle Food
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
- Should be able to read, speak and write in English