** Visit www.willowvalley.com to apply **
To strive in your daily performance to ensure that the highest quality and level of service are
provided to our Guests. Prepare various food items to order by including proteins, vegetables, starches, sauces, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Helps with menu planning and estimates food requirements – requisition/procures products from storage.
*Maintains restaurant prep level systems
· Prepare and cooks high quality foods in accordance with the Hilton Brand Standards and have the ability to:
*Utilize basis knife skills
*Wash, peel, cuts, trims, slices, peels or shreds to prepare food items/can bone meats prior to use
*Measures and mixes ingredients
*Must have advanced knowledge of soup & stock production
* Prepares sauces, stock, soup, gravies
*Grills, broils, roasts, fries, carves fish, meat, chicken and vegetables
* Assure quality of food products by tasting, touching, and/or smelling
· Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas.
· Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices.
· Follow the restaurant/kitchen regular cleaning schedule and waste disposal practices.
· Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition.
· Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
· Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma and/or Culinary Certificate from Technical School; or 4 years related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Hiring Contact: Melanie Lowry