Find a New Altitude in every season at Vail's only Four Diamond ski-in/ski-out resort. Along the banks of Gore Creek, Vail Cascade features the very best of Colorado. With every amenity necessary to make the most of each stay, including access to Vail Mountain with Chair 20 onsite; creative Colorado cuisine and craft beer at Atwater on Gore Creek; the incomparable Aria Athletic Club & Spa; and a wide variety of accommodation offerings, Vail Cascade provides elevated experiences delivered by a team whose true passion is to serve and share the Colorado they love.
As an associate of Vail Cascade, gain lifelong memories through exceptional access to activity, relaxation, community and natural beauty. With over 30 years of hospitality excellence, Vail Cascade is well positioned for growth and prosperity. Vail Cascade is a proud property within the Destination Hotels & Resorts (DH&R) portfolio, which provides associates the ability to capitalize on the strengths of one of the country's largest independent hospitality management companies. Top performers will find abundant opportunities at Vail Cascade Resort, and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewYou will be a part of the culinary team which masterfully crafts distinctive dishes and cultivates an authentic food experience for our guests. Your food knowledge will be put to the test as you prepare, cook, and garnish meals which are distinct by design, yet true to its place.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while utilizing safe food preparation practices
- Communicate effectively with all sorts of interesting people
- Cultivate an authentic food experience for our guests by bringing your creativity to the creation of distinctive dishes
- Bring the recipes you read to life by accurately reading & following the instructions
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Bring two years of culinary training or related kitchen experience
- Knowledge. Quality knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment.
- People Person. The best part about food is enjoying it with others.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to cook, and knows a thing or two about kitchen safety and cleanliness.