Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
All interested and qualified applicants are asked to kindly complete an application by following this link.
- Cooks who enjoy busy kitchens.
- Cooks who love to learn.
- Creative cooks who desire to fine-tune their managerial and administrative skills.
- Assist in all culinary operations under the direction of the Executive & Sous Chef.
- Maintain hotel standards of F&B quality, preparation and production.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a high volume operation with both a la carte and banquet operations.
- Must have experience at properties of similar size and quality.
- Must be available to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Only candidates permitted to work in the U.S. will be considered