Hilton Hotel Bellevue, WA
Location: US - WA - Bellevue
Do you have a passion for cooking? We are seeking an experienced Line Cook for our three meal period restaurant. Also will assist in the production of Banquet food as well. Highly prefer hotel restaurant or high end cooking experience. Experience in both hot/cold. A positive attitude and the ability to meet/exceed standards are required. A current WA state Food Permit is required.
Will be responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen. Night and weekend shifts are required.
- Sets up station according to kitchen/restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the kitchen/restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef or Sous Chef.
This job requires basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling, safety, sanitation and food handling procedures. Professional communications skills are required as well as the ability to take direction, work in a team environment, work calmly and effectively under pressure, be self-motivated, organized and have a commitment to quality service and food and beverage knowledge. Previous experience is required. Wage based on experience.