At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Two years culinary experience in similar operation
- Culinary school or related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of soups, sauces, and cooking techniques.
- Above average knife skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Responsible for food requisition storage, product rotation.
- Prepare Food in accordance with Hotel standard recipes.
- Receiving food requisitions checking for food products quality and amount.
- Inform sous chef regarding mise en place and the food requisitioning for upcoming functions.
- Responsible for the care and cleanliness of kitchen equipment.
- Inspect all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Ensure that banquet functions are properly broken down and reusable items are returned to the main kitchen and put on shelf.
- Maintain sanitation and safety per Steritech standards.
- Maintaining the food donation program.