At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
To provide consistent, proper bartending service in accordance with Stonewall Resort’s entire beverage service standards.
- Carry out policies and procedures of Stonewall Resort and Benchmark Management Company.
- Maintain uniformed grooming standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Responsible for set-up and presentation of bar area to include cutting fruit, pulling down bottles, filling ice bins and putting away requisitions.
- Have complete knowledge of the master beverage list. Ensure proper presentation of each beverage is served.
- Responsible for proper collection of all sales.
- Maintain accuracy of back by daily computations; understand completely all functions and responsibilities of daily bank counts and bank drops.
- Ensure that liquor laws and liquor rules of the State of West Virginia are strictly adhered to. Ensure the beverage service policies of Stonewall Resort are strictly adhered to.
- Knows property layout and direct guests by utilizing daily event sheets, function sheets, or by other documents or reference materials.
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism.
- Maintain effective solution oriented communications within the department and with other departments.
- Comply with all sanitation standards and health department regulations as outlined in the training manual.
- Knowledgeable of proper wine service.
- Participate in on-going training process for the position.
- Maintain proper service standards throughout the function period.
- Maintain lines of communication with supervisors and guests to ensure that all needs are fulfilled.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- The flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand (open 7 days a week).
- Works flexible hours (weekends and extended eight-hour days).
- Maintaining uniform and grooming standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum one year in service position within the food service industry.
- Liquor experience preferred.
- Banquet experience helpful.
- Customer service experience necessary.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, communication and leadership skills