Lifestyle Advisor, Sales and Marketing
Location: US - FL - Sarasota
Arietta in Sarasota, FL is a luxury, amenity rich residential community with 108 age restricted 55+ rental apartment units.
The Lifestyle Advisor is responsible for building and maintaining high occupancy levels at the Property.
Areas of Responsibility
• Greet prospects, residents, vendors and visitors professionally and enthusiastically.
• Present the Property to prospects using relationship-based selling techniques.
• Properly account for hours worked by utilizing payroll software. Work scheduled hours, weekends and holidays so the Property has appropriate coverage.
• Complete various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports as necessary.
• Coordinate and provide ongoing training to Property associates in sales, customer service and first impressions. Every associate must be sales and customer service oriented.
• Make personal visits to potential referral sources in the surrounding community and target market areas.
• Plan, host and attend scheduled marketing events.
• Responsible for taking inquiry calls and internet inquiries from families, prospects, and other referral sources. Utilize Company form and technique to facilitate appropriate discovery as a means to set appointments. Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled individually, timely and with personalized follow-up.
• Plan new resident events (i.e. new resident social, individual housewarming parties, meet and greet gathering).
• Set appointments with prospects and prior to day of appointment, confirm with follow-up call. Follow-up on missed appointments. Send a thank you or personal note to all prospects who visit the Property.
• Perform daily inspection of models and weekly inspection of market-ready apartments and follow-up with housekeeping and maintenance departments as appropriate.
• Document prospect and referral interactions in the company approved database.
• Maintain knowledge of local competition. Advise Community Director of major market changes to competitive set.
• Participate in the development, review and modification of marketing and media plans.
• Conduct credit screening, criminal background checks and prepare and assemble all documents necessary for reservations, move-ins, transfers, renewals, and move-outs according to Company policies and procedures.
• Prior to move-in, schedule appointment with future resident to sign all move-in documents and collect first month's fee.
• Update apartment availability, hot prospect and wait list boards daily.
• Keep the Community Director and all departments informed of the move-in and move-out status of residents and all scheduled prospect visits.
• Attend and participate in training to develop relevant Sales & Marketing knowledge and skills.
• Contribute articles and ideas for monthly resident newsletter.
• Must know and follow all guidelines in the Vehicles policy.
• Attend and participate in all meetings and training as directed by Company policy.
• Provide services and interactions throughout the Property which delight residents, prospects, and the greater community, with inspired experiences which result in referrals and high occupancy.
Comply with all State/Federal/City/County requirements and regulations including but not limited to; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act. Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
• Maintain professional standards of personal appearance and grooming to reflect sales ability, leadership and integrity, which include wearing proper attire and name tag when on duty.
• Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situations to the Community Director as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, associate, Property or Company information deemed as such.
• Other duties as assigned.