At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion is to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
· Enforce all rules and regulations to maintain the safest pool area as possible.
· Monitor complete coverage of the pool area.
· Apply and maintain lifeguarding skills as taught in the certification program and in-service training by Health and Fitness Supervisor.
· Welcome guests and hand them towels.
· Ensure proper alignment of all pool furniture at all times.
· Restock clean towels and properly dispose of dirty towels.
· Be aware of people entering pool area and make sure that they are property guests, VIP members or daily fee guests only.
· Keep entire pool area free of trash and miscellaneous debris.
· Take out/put away all lifeguard items as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Previous recreation or fitness background.
· CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard certified.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We encourage a diverse workplace that reflects the diversity of our community.