Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Trusthill Property Management has an exciting opportunity to join our team in the position as Leasing Agent at our McDonough apartment community: Mandalay Villas
- To lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible, while maintaining a strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude to residents and potential residents.
- To respond to resident requests promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- To be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and potential residents.
- To have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with the Company policy.
- Enter into the computer data relative to residents and potential residents in accordance with the Company policy.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Assist in the leasing activities and resident relations.
- To be aware of competitive communities rent levels and amenities.
- To be aware of all community and area facts and statistics.
- Assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data.
- Qualify potential residents.
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- To participate in the coordination of community sponsored events.
- To become certified as a Leasing Specialist through the Company in-house training program.
- High school diploma/ some college education preferred
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Experience in leasing or other sales positions is preferred.
- Proficient computer/ communication/organizational skills