Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Mar 5, 2018
Position DescriptionDefines, implements and facilitates high quality training programs to hotels. This role focuses on defining learning solutions to meet business needs, curriculum development, delivery of training and measurement.
- Understand business needs and help drive key L&D initiatives by partnering with stakeholders across the organization.
- Apply adult learning principles to design and develop training that best fits the needs of the audience and content (online, classroom, or blended learning methods).
- Track and measure training completion, and communicate evaluation results with stakeholders. Use evaluation data to measure impact and improve learning initiatives; continuously assess delivery process improvement opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources team to ensure training is delivered and tracked in an efficient and effective manner (through LMS or other system).
- Evaluate internal versus external “off-the-shelf” learning solutions to determine best fit for business needs.
- Leverage industry best practices through building a strong network; use a variety of different media to engage the modern learner.
- Fosters a positive brand perception through influence and open communication with owners and management companies driving franchisee and guest satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of broad-based experience in training to include curriculum development as well as facilitation
- Knowledge of learning and development principles and practices, adult learning theory curriculum design, needs assessment and evaluation methodology
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in learning design and development
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to present ideas and recommendations clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Effective presentation, development and delivery skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint).
- Track record of driving results through collaboration, project management, innovation and continuous improvement
- Relationship building and consulting skills
- Experience with on-line learning software and content authorizing software a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Spanish with Portuguese a plus
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Human Resources / Training