At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v Worked in a kitchen for one-year minimum.
v Meet governmental health requirements.
v Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
v Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
v Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 80 lbs. (NOTE: service ware and trash containers).
v Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
1. Following set‑ups outlined in the Daily Kitchen Sheet by checking with supervisor.
2. Maintaining a friendly attitude with guests and employees.
3. Setting-up, breaking down, and cleaning all equipment for buffet functions.
4. Reporting to the Supervisor any problems encountered during shift.
5. Keeping buffets stocked and cleaned and assisting the Kitchen Staff in the proper storage of food to eliminate any waste.
6. Assisting the Dishwasher when necessary.
7. Maintenance of buffets so they look bountiful and attractive.
8. Cleaning buffets counters and sneeze guards and the necessary polishing of equipment.
9. Maintaining communication with Kitchen to ensure adequate back up of food.
10. Keeping stock available to wiping down plates and equipment.
11. Maintain a high level of sanitation and safety in all Kitchen areas.
12. Lighting the charcoal grills for cookouts and clean up of grills after usage.
13. Set-up and store table displays.
14. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
15. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
16. Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by their Supervisors and/or Management.
EOE/M/F/D/V Must be willing to submit to background check