At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Lead Spa Technician must have a thorough knowledge of numerous treatment modalities and offerings and be willing to train in our spa's specific protocol luxury treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs and spa orientation of our guests. They must hold and maintain current state licensing. They must follow all other daily activities, department and property procedures in a professional and courteous manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years related hospitality experience preferred.
- Valid professional Florida State License; multiple licensing, massage therapist preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be flexible to work shifts supporting the needs of the spa including most nights, weekends and holidays
1. Provide consistent professional treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
2. Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
3. Complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
4. Actively promote home care regimen programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
5. Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
6. Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
7. Communicate to leadership team any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
8. Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
9. Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
10. Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
11. Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
12. Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
13. Must be a team player.
14. Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
15. Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
16. Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa and property.
17. Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
18. Flexible work shifts supporting the needs of the spa including most nights, weekends and holidays.
19. Ability to work uninterrupted is required.
20. Regular and on time attendance in full uniform is in conformance with the standards which may be established by Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa from time to time. This is essential to the successful performance of this position and expected.
21. Excellent manners and social skills.
22. Well spoken, avoids slang and phrase fragments.
23. Smiles, maintains an engaging expression, is polite and maintains a gracious tone and appropriate pace throughout guest interaction.
24. Maintains eye contact and keeps focus on the guest.
25. Exhibits a genuine concern and sense of interest for the guest's satisfaction.
26. Patient and gracious with every guest.
27. Thoughtful and intuitive, demonstrating and anticipating service when appropriate and helpful.
28. Well trained and knowledgeable about spa functions and services.
29. Gives guest a strong sense of luxurious personalized service.
30. Strong sense of expectation, knowing who is due to arrive and depart for spa services.
31. Welcomes all guests genuinely.
32. Calls guest for treatment in a discreet and personalized manner.
- Company Match Paid 401-k
- Health Insurance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer