Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. A massage therapist provides a variety of touch modalities for our guests as listed in the Spa Menu which include massage and body treatments. Using outstanding guest service the massage therapist will also suggest products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest. Essential Functions
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued Massage Therapist license
- Restore and restock treatment rooms to a neat and professional manner after each service
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Provide consultation to guests as needed to determine their unique needs and expectations
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience providing spa treatments to others is required.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and resort leaders.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.